Llais Ifanc Reloaded

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Discoveries

Today a giant report was released that claimed that Iraq had no WMD. What else is new? Sadly, I feel the impact of this report will be nil. Usian voters are too dimwitted to know the difference, especially in a hillbilly town like this.

On another note...

I decided not to get an iPod Mini. They are cute. They are cool. However, I don't see myself donating 250 USD to Steve for a product that has a major glitch. I made this decision after upgrading the firmware of my Creative Labs Nomad II. It upped the amount of memory I could use to 128 MB. Good, very good! The firmware also added support for WMA. I don't know how good the format is.

Sorry iPod Mini. I hope we meet again in two years time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home