Llais Ifanc Reloaded

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Upgrade Day; Antony's Odyssey

Today was upgrade day! Apple released updates to iTunes and Qucktime. iTunes is better, with links to iTMS besides the stats on each song. Looks like someone is thinking at Apple. The install was smooth and went without an hitch. I wish all software was like this. As I said before, Quicktime was updated as well. Since I don't use Qucktime, I can't give any details on changes.

PalmOne also updated Palm Desktop. They added support for the renamed PIM apps, (e.g. Address Book is now Contacts). The install went off without a hitch. However, I got a conflicted conduit error on the Mac and none on Windows. I recommend backing up your HotSync information.

From the interesting blog department...

Antony Shen's blog is really interesting to read. He recently got a new Mac, so his entries in that regard are very good reading.

Now i'm off to read the Good Book, pray, and sleep...