Llais Ifanc Reloaded

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Is This Perfection?

Recently palmOne released the Tungsten E2. It improves on the previous Tungsten E by adding Bluetooth, increased processor speed, a new version of Palm OS (5.4 to be exact), and a better screen (when compared to the Zire 31). Some things remain the same, such as MP3 capability and memory size. While this is a small step, I'm excited about the possibilities of Bluetooth. From what I've read, it seems to be pretty amazing technology. Having MP3 on there seems to be another plus; it means I won't have to carry about that many gadgets! I really hope it is pretty stable. Some display Tungsten E's I have seen lack this. There is one thing I don't like. I wish palmOne would get rid of the Graffiti silkscreen and switch completely to virtual Graffiti (now it's a pref). It would be a bit easier.

With everything I have seen, I can't wait to try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home