Llais Ifanc Reloaded

Friday, April 29, 2005

On Cloud Nine!

Thursday was a very good day!

I went to the library, for the first time in weeks. I found new tidbits to use in my Wikipedia article about the flag of the TTPI. The book the flag tidbits were in was very good, and very detailed. I think I might get a copy! I also got a good look at Dell Axim PDA. From what I've seen, it looks and works very well. Our friends at the CIA updated the World Factbook ! I am on clound nine! I can't wait to get the dead-tree edition later on this year. I have been waiting patentlly for it. I first saw the printed version the government bookstore seels and it amazined me. The colors on the maps were fresh, and overall it had a better look. It's way better than the Brassey's/Potomac Books reprint - by a mile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home