Llais Ifanc Reloaded

Thursday, April 12, 2007

100M iPods!

Recently Apple announced that they had sold 100M iPods.

I'm proud of them achieving this feat. In my mind the iPod has changed the way people view music. I can relate to this. Before I got my iPod, I had a Creative NOMAD II. To use that player, one would launch the software and upload files to use. On the player, there were no playlists - just a list of songs. In short, the Creative player was not as elegant or classy as the iPod. Besides the Creative player, I had your average portable CD player in a bulky case with an even more bulky booklet of CDs. The only real control I had was play/plause, shuffle, and back/forward.

The iPod mini I have has eliminated these problems. It's less bulky than a CD player and more classy and functional than my old Creative NOMAD II.

Size, class, functionally. These are the reasons Apple has sold 100M iPods and the reason I brought mine.

Here's to Apple selling 100M more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home